4.12.07

To change

These weeks are a bit awkward. Friday the General Meeting of Members start - for IGLYO a next step into a promising future. A considerable amount of members will gather to discuss on the future directions of the organisation. An exciting moment.... and I'm quite confident that the future of IGLYO will look well, looking at the candidates that stand for elections.

For me it's the end of an important but crazy ride in my life. Being involved with IGLYO did change my life a lot... and working towards this meeting feels like going to leave something of myself behind. I will do considerably less youth work, and that will feel strange. But foremost I will miss working with all these great people that I've met in the past years.

But it will also bring positive changes to me. Time to spend more time with friends in the Netherlands, time to go to the gym, time to study French and time to be lazy.

Geen opmerkingen: