17.6.08

Example








Recently I have been a faithless blogger! Today however Pieter's blog inspired me to catch up again. I guess that the last six months generally can be charactarized by saying that I exchanged IGLYO for more personal-quality-in-life. I've been trying hard to work less, which slowly is paying-of.
In the past months I visited New York twice, most recently last week. Even though these trips were for professional reason, I must confess my profound love for this city! The traffic, the smell, the people, the weather: everything made me love the city.
Well, following Pieter's good example I above share photo's from nice locations that I've visited recently. Top-down: Ibiza, Moscow, Tirana, Geneva, New York and Salzburg. In all those places I reunited with old friends or met new wonderful people, so truly all moments to cherish.
This weekend I visited Dennis in Strasbourg. Together with Juul and Kris we spent two wonderful days together. We ate delicious food and strawled through the silent streets of the city. As Juul and I both are allergic to cat we had the nice chance of camping in Dennis garden.

Geen opmerkingen: