13.9.05

Learning

Yesterday I got accepted for a course on Human Rights Protection and Promotion in Europe! Was searching for some new learning experience for a while. Even though my work is all about learning I sometimes have the feeling that I can not see how I'm 'growing' in my work... Therefore I decided to apply for this course - and eventually got accepted! Which makes me very happy. Time management is something that I will learn now as well: the course takes place starting next week till the beginning of December. Exactly overlapping the period that I'm both travelling a lot for COC, as well have to do many activities for IGLYO... But I'm happy with it, even though it'll be 24/7 working, travelling, reading, studying, etc. the upcoming period :)

Jelena left this morning at 4.30, Jasna at 8.20 and Ruth left yesterday afternoon. We finished so much work! The draft version of Ruth's minutes consisted of 25 pages... Nicest thing is that we finally solved some long outstanding debts, made decissions on IGLYO's future stucture and activities and planned the procedure of handover and other details.

Oh, and I shouldn't forget: my sister heard she graduated as bachelor of social pedagogic services last week! I'm so happy for her!

1 opmerking:

ice breaker zei

so good to hear that you have solved the debt issue!