5.9.05

Plumber

It was too early this morning, or too late last evening. The weather in Amsterdam is great so I spent half the day on my bicycle yesterday. Had coffee with friends and went to a goodbye party of friends moving over. For the evening I and a few friends had planned to go dancing. We went to a new party, which was apparently so new that it was only visited by 12 people. Nevertheless we had fun. Afterwards I went dancing a bit and went to bed too late.
This morning I had to wake up for the plumber - you never know what time they really come - who is making a water meter in my bathroom. So here I sit on my couch, not having had time to take a shower yet... he is already working on it for two hours and I want him to go because my best friend Kees is coming over together with Sam from Australia, whom I didn't see for many years.

Geen opmerkingen: