11.2.06

A Saturday at home

Woken up late and prepared a simple breakfast. Whilst checking my e-mails my eye falls on the window-sill, a ladybird (yes they are still terrorizing my appartment) is catched by a smaller spider. It takes the spider more than half an hour to get the ladybird to its hole, a small chink. I notice that the spider collected 3 ladybirds in its hole now.

Going to some old papers I discover the discrepancy between different existing timelines of IGLYO's future, so I take a while to make one list out of it and send it over to ex board members for a check-up.

After cleaning up a bit (a neverending task) I discover that it's already five in the afternoon. As I want to read the weekend edition of Volkskrant I have to walk to the station to buy one. Because I am leaving for Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo tomorrow I decide that I should also buy a book. Paulo Coelho, because I was told he writes nice books. And a new opinion magazine, probably with many new articles on interfaith clashes.

The days are getting longer and I enjoy watching the sunset out of my appartment.

2 opmerkingen:

aalto zei

:) it seems that this is the calm after the tempest... :)) or is it just me?

whish you good luck with your trip...

Björn van Roozendaal zei

You might be right... :)

I do sometimes realise that things have a meaning... even if you don't like it.

And like my mother always said when I only got one candy instead of the 6 I wanted to have: "The person who saves something also really has something!"