29.5.06

Sun, here I come

Sometimes things in life happen without having control over them. They make you need to be pragmatic, whereas it is so much eassier to stay living in your dream. These situations can be frustrating and they might hurt, but you need accept them, because you have to move on.

So tomorrow morning I fly to Ankara, to develop a project with local partner organisations. I will spend five days in the Turkish capital, and then move forward to Istanbul, which I have never seen before. I will relax there a little bit, and finally enjoy some sunshine, something that has been lacking here in Amsterdam the past couple of weeks.

Eventually my travel will end in Poland, where I will lead a Dutch delegation which will visit the Gay Pride. Hope that many people will join!

So off for a while!

1 opmerking:

aalto zei

:) move on and on