1.5.06

Work again

My holidays are over, tomorrow I have to start working again. I didn't spend my holidays in a very traditional way this time: I used my hours off from my paid job to work on my unpaid work. That was a rather good experience! The last thing I did during these holidays was representing IGLYO at the Council of Members of the European Youth Forum, in Prato, Italy. At the moment that we were practising our democratic rights by electing new members for two important Youth Forum structures, the gay pride in Krakow was attached by right-winged extremist. Together with many dedicated young people from several Youth organisations I worked on a declaration against homophobia, which was signed by 102 representatives. A result which made me very happy!

I really enjoyed these weeks off! I met great and wonderful people, had a beautiful time around Europe, slept several mornings, stayed awake several nights without being concerned about the next morning and thus now feel completely re-energized to start working again.

1 opmerking:

Agnieszka Tatera zei

Nice to hear that you had good time last weeks!

Warm greetings!