26.6.06

Quarter of a century

This weekend me and my sister turned 25. It remains hard to explain that a boy and a girl can be a twin together, people often think that I have two sisters when I start talking about my twin-sister. Also people think that, because we are twin, me and my sister would have a very strong emotional link. That I would have a headache when she has, or that she would cry if I would be emotional, even if she is in Amersfoort and I in Amsterdam.

Well, this is not the case. Even though we have a good relation, we don't have links different from other brother and sister relations, for so far as I know them. My parents decided to let us go to different secondary schools, just to make sure that we would be able to develop independently. Contrary, sometimes my mother did dress me and my sister in the same clothes.

Preparing birthday parties is always a bit complicated, because my sister likes other music, has different friends, lives in a different place. So this year we had two birthday parties :)

1 opmerking:

aalto zei

hey babe, happy birthday to you and your sister..

is this your sister.... man i do think you look alike..

Sorry for not being there ... :))