1.11.05

pfft


I'm back home for a little bit. Have visited Paris for the past 6 days. It was an inspiring but extremely exhausting visit. It was nice seeing gathered 200 LGBT activists working together again, but at the same time many things I did not like.

Such as activists not actively participating in activities, but exploring Paris.
Such as people striving for equality as the cover of an organisation, not minding qualities and competences or even inner equality.
Such as people trying to ruin existing structures without offering constructive alternatives.

It are facets of my work which I have never, and will never, understand. Happy I am to realise that there were more positive aspects of the conference!!!



Now I'm tired, and no time to rest. Am preparing for going to Belgrade on Thursday for a regional training which I'm organising.

1 opmerking:

ice breaker zei

you should try it once - going to a place for a conference and actually seeing the country or the city you are in! really interesting!