9.12.05

Hello sweeties!

The work with the new board has started. The poor people are still online, which means that they are already getting used to the IGLYO board spirit. Change of people of course means a change of spirit as well, which I believe is very healthy of each organisation. Suddenly I am the grand daddy in the board, it feels strange as I've always be the youngest anywhere I was working.

But it does not matter. We have a great team, not only in the board, but also outside the board.

I decided to prolong my Christmas Holidays a little bit... After London I'm now going to celebrate New Years' eve in Romania. It seems like things are going well, I am happy and feeling great.

2 opmerkingen:

aalto zei

are you sure you want to get to, to, to... ROMANIA??? why??

:))

Björn van Roozendaal zei

Because, because! :)