10.12.05

Me and my couch

Tonight the Trut celebrates its 20th anniversary. It's a non-profit gay and lesbian bar which normally is only open on Sunday evenings. Every week a mixed crowd of lesbian and gays gathers in a row to enter the Trut (litterally meaning 'The Bitch'), as there is a full = full policy. This is the only place I know where there is no preference given to anyone, and that's what I like.

I didn't manage to get a ticket for the party tonight, as I was still in Poland when the tickets were sold. Now I am spending an evening on the couch. Sorting out papers, writing some e-mails and enjoying not being outside as it's reallly cold. Thinking about the beautiful period that is coming up.

Yesterday I was in Groningen - where I saw Kees again first time after three months! That's what I probably hate most of my life: through all the context I'm so little in Netherlands that I see my friends living abroad more than my friends here..

Geen opmerkingen: