19.12.05

Winter in Italy

This weekend I was in Italy on the European School Students' convention, which was organised by OBESSU. Now I'm not saying that I am getting old, but seeing 15 year old students working so dedicated in order to create more student democracy and standards to which they want to apply: it made me very happy!

Less hapy I was with the remote location that was chosen to organise the convention: Campobasso in Southern Italy. It took me 16 hours to get there... It was very cold in Italy and yesterday when I had to travel back to Rome people told me that there was a chance that there would be no trains because of all the snow that fell... Fortunately the train did go, and I had the opportunity to see the collosseum in the evening, and to enjoy a dinner in a bad Italian restaurant on my own.

1 opmerking:

aalto zei

well too bad for having dinner on your own in Rome.. It said to be one of the most fun cities of Europe..