19.1.06

Bureaucracy

I missed a big part of my sleep last night because the European Commission told us to redo the budget for the famous A3029 application in their format. Now I knew that they are strict, but thought that my budget was better than their format. Of course that is stubborn, but I thought it was a bit ridiculous to make such a complicated budget in a improvised word format, and made it in a clearer excel sheet. Well, and so I did. Now I am finished and prepared the other documents that we had to send them (originals, they want originals). I think that the whole process of writing this application has cost three of for weeks together now... We better get the money!

Anyhow, now I woke up with pain in my shoulders, which came through the fact I went to the sport school. The pain is welcome because it assures me that I have trained :-) Being in the sport school was a refreshing experience. I suddenly remembered how much I like cardio, but how much I hate fitness... Most of it I can do, but I can't do the thingies for the belly muscles. It is true: I can belly dance but I can not train my belly. Guess I am going to do this at home the coming weeks, so that I can enter and leave the gym without any shame...

Geen opmerkingen: