21.1.06

Judit in Brussels

Yesterday I saw Kris' new appartment in Leuven. Both Leuven as well as the appartment are impressing! According Kris Leuven is a bourgeouis city, full of students and social housing possibilities. A bit of a contradictus in term I thought, but maybe he's right.

Today I spent a nice day together with Judit in Brussels. She showed me this nice peeing dog in a Brussels street. Now I am at home trying not to work. Cristian and I are doing our best not to be annoyed by the bad working Skype.

I just red on the internet that the Secretary General of the European Council of Bisshops opposes that the statement that passed this week in the European Parliament which condemns homophobia and calls member states to take acknowledge rights of same sex couples. It would damage family values and would fall outside of the Parliaments portfolio. And I just thought we are trying to separate state and church and acknowledging Human Rights. I don't think that this statement makes mr. Aldo Giordano very popular in his own circles...

1 opmerking:

aalto zei

nice dogy.. :)