23.7.06

Dublin discoveries

This weekend I was in Dublin with Kris, visiting Ruth. It was simply a wonderful weekend, full of nice discoveries. Tonie, who served us lunch in a nice Dublin lunchroom appeared to be one of the first people who was involved in IGLYO in the eightees. Ruth lives around the corner of Colin Farrell and Bono. The cliffs in Howth are breathtaking. Beer, tequilla and vodka makes you quite drunk. Bars without the smell of cigarettes (smoking is prohibited in bars and restaurants) makes you aware of scents you have never smelled before.

4 opmerkingen:

Maman Poulet zei

were they nice smells? or body odour?

Björn van Roozendaal zei

So this is the part which was very strange. I couldn't decide whether the things I was smelling were nice or odour... I think they were nice. this weekend was just a weekend in which I smelled much things which were new to me... maybe because some nose problems I always had... but I felt a little bit like a men who hadn't seen for years...

ice breaker zei

I am so jelous, I have not been in ireland in ages. When i am a big girl I want to live there...

Björn van Roozendaal zei

Do you? I heard more people saying that. I can't decide yet, I first need to see some other countries in Europe...