26.7.06

Spinning

Today I went spinning, and I don't mean Kylie's kind of spinning. When I entered the gym I was kindly asked whether I would like to join a Tour de France spinning session, which I of course couldn't refuse! I think that one litre of sweat exuded me, at least during the session which took a whole hour... But I like the adrenaline. I found out that the climbing sessions are much heavier for me than the sprints.

The class did a good job and was rewarded with free energy drinks and a towel! Tomorrow I'll go to the gym again.

2 opmerkingen:

Agnieszka Tatera zei

This summer I'm starting to be more active also ;)

And I just received a news that I'll go to Brussels in September for a seminar, so I'll use an opportunity to visit my best friend, who is also living in NL - in Rotterdam :) Maybe even other friend living in Hengelo :) Two stops on the way home ;)

Björn van Roozendaal zei

Great, and do not forget to visit Amsterdam to meet me!!! :)

when will you be in Brussels?