5.9.06

Mysterious socks


After I just sorted out my clean laundry I discovered that I have six dissimilar, single socks. They don't make pairs. Normally I don't study my socks this closely, so apparently I've been walking around with a different sock on each foot many times. On the first sight all of them look identical, black or very dark blue cotton socks in the size 43. But after having a closer look I discovered them some of them have ribbons, some of them have specific seams, some of, them feel smoother than the others, and some of them are maybe one centimeter longer than the others.
I wonder what happened with all my other socks.

Mark Owen (the only person I ever interviewed) once told me that people start wearing more colourful socks once they grow older. All his pairs of socks were identical. Maybe it's better that I grow up too, it would make my laundry so much eassier .

Geen opmerkingen: