28.9.06

Never ending

These days my to do lists simply seem to be never ending. Most likely because of my biggest handicap - I have difficulties in letting pass by opportunities. Having long to do lists and traveling a lot is not a very productive combination, thus I decided to force myself to finish as much as possible these days. During October and November I'll be traveling a lot.

Yesterday, during the Tuesday table (formerly translated as 'dish', but I know realise this is a self-invented word), we discussed conspiracy theories. Damned interesting! According to a psychologist the existence of this phenomena is closely related to paranoia (which is somewhere at crossing lines between fear and a lack of personal capacity to judge relevance).

Following his explanations I realised that paranoide is something that exists in very diversified gradations. It often has something to do with the burning need to have explanations for anything that happens. "Why did she put the coffee machine off, she knows I always drink coffee in the afternoon!" Those kind of questions annoy me tremendously - the everlasting need for reasoning - thus I am happy to know that they are part of a tiny dissorder.

Geen opmerkingen: