22.11.06

100

Blog number hundred was supposed to be a festive one, but I am afraid you will have to cope with my grumpy mood. I am at Belgrade airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Podgorica. The schedule of JAT doesn’t correspond with the schedule of my travel agency, and as a result I have to wait over four hours for a connection. The signs indicating that Belgrade Airport now has WLAN do not mean that you can actually access the internet. All this wouldn’t have been that bad if my morning would have started good. But this was not the case.

First I fulfilled my civil obligations by voting for our new parliament.

Then I took the tram to the other side of Amsterdam to collect money at the bank for the coming IGLYO conference. Which due many bureaucratic rules about which we were not informed was not possible!!! Crisis in Amsterdam this morning.

Geen opmerkingen: