20.11.06

Bad, bad computer!!

Wednesday we have elections in Netherlands. To be honest: it's such a circus that I'm barely following it. All discussions seem so far from reality to me. Today I found a leaflet from the creep above in my postbox. One of his election statements is that he will forbid women to wear headscarfs if they are civil cervants of teachers. Also he wouldn't allow new mosques and regulate old mosques. People like him and it makes me said. Actually I wish that all men whom look like this creature were forced to wear headscarfs so that we don't have to look at them.

Anyhow, in one of the most busy weeks of the year my laptop treathens me to give up... Grrrr. I know I should talk bad words about it here as it might even stop working promtly, so let's change subject.

This weekend I spend a very peaceful weekend in Brussels. I really like the city and we've been doing cultural things such as visiting a party full of bald, middle-aged, often-under-influence-of-chemicals men. Very interesting. I also saw a African soul-concert and yesterday I went to the movies. For me the ultimate preparation for the upcoming weeks of travelling.

1 opmerking:

aalto zei

Funny!!!

did you knew that the text box that pops-up when you write a comment on your blog is in spanish??)