5.5.07

Future



This weekend we are visiting Skeiv Ungdom, an IGLYO member organisation in Norway. At the board meeting that we organise here we are discussing how the future of IGLYO can be developed, a process we have recently started. For the first time members will have a major role in the development of a strategic plan, which will be organised through a membership consultation process. For me it feels strange but also good. On one side I know that I will not be involved in this future as I shall be leaving IGLYO the end of this year, on the other hand I have the full confidence that IGLYO shall further develop in the coming years.

Oslo is a beautiful city I can judge from the little we saw of it. After two days of hard working, and a crazy week in Istanbul and Amsterdam, we're now preparing for a dinner in the city and discovering Oslo a little bit at night.

Geen opmerkingen: