27.6.07

Happy Sunday

Boris van der Ham (Member of the Democrat Party of the Dutch Parliament -D66) was honoured 'EuroNetherlander' of the year last Sunday, I was honoured young Dutch European citizen of the year. The elections were a nice initiative to promote Europe in a positive way. Besides that I'm of course happy that this election is a recognition of the need for LGBT youth issues to be on the centre of the European agenda - and for this sake I will also use the title.

I am very grateful to Rogier Elshout - the EU representative of the Dutch Youth council, who not only nominated me, but also lobbied for me, despite he was nominated himself. His work bring Europe to the core of the lives of Young Dutch Citizens should also be honoured!
Photo: www.pitchit.nl

1 opmerking:

aalto zei

the bald guy looks so much like me :D