11.6.07

No time to waste

Sometimes I feel like being a weak compromise between being ultimate lazy, and being super-active. After I came back from Central-Asia I planned my agenda full enough not to be able to recover from a small jetlag (which I thought I wouldn't have). Consequense was that I have been a bit grumpy during the last week whilst being in Brussel and London. This morning I slept until PM - and now I feel ready to face the business this week again.

My business is caused by a feeling of 'no time to waste', the feeling that I need to get everything possible out of life, not tomorrow but now. At the same time I'm actually a very lazy person. Anyhow, consequence is that time flies. Via facebook I met an old friend from Australia, she send this picture which was made seven years ago in London (Kees, Julie and Danielle are on it). I just love facebook!

Geen opmerkingen: