23.10.05

Amersfoort


Today I was in Amersfoort, the city where I was born. In the train on my way to Amersfoort people were complaining as usual because there were some delays with the train. If I count the times I heard the sentence: "I never travel with the train but if I do so it is delayed, will never do it again!" Don't know whether it's Dutch... and I wonder whether people realise that they're not only spoiling their own mood with so much complaining, but also the people that are sitting around them.

Visited my sweet grand mother and then I walked from my grand mother's house to my parents' house.
We went out for dinner with my sister tonight, which was very nice as I don't see them often lately.

Amersfoort is a beautiful city and I can sometimes really enjoy the silence...

Geen opmerkingen: