15.10.05

Autumn

Slowly the autumn is starting in Amsterdam. Even though we had quite some sunshine during the past week I noticed the first green leaves turning into yellow and brown, and falling of the threes in front of my flat. I have started to plan the last months of the year, in which I will not be home a lot. All the weeks seem to be so packed already, that you can not imagine how much I try to enjoy being at home for this weekend... I slept until noon and spend early afternoon on cleaning up... Now I will go to pick up some papers from the office, which I don't mind doing since it's perfect weather for a bike ride. Yesterday I realised how nice it is to have the oppertunity to travel by bike in this beautiful city... which I don't do enough and there's still so many pieces of the city I don't know.

Geen opmerkingen: