3.10.05

Good Morning Netherlands

It is terrible early in the morning and I'm awake. First of all because I need to finish my readings for the course I'm currently following. Secondly because in an hour I'm off to a training for my work. This will be about 'Organisational Development and Institutional Learning', doesn't that sound exciting!

The past week has flown by, it seems to me. IGLYO is going crazy inside; so many things have to happen at the moment... and then of course nothing works the way it is supposed to work. Our website is out the air, which is frustrating as we can not do anything against it!! Black magic is working against us. But soon we'll be back with a much nicer website, that's the good news.

Friday I am going to a 'Transgessing Gender' conference http://www.tgenderzagreb.com/ in Zagreb, to which I'm really looking forward. It's an area in my work which I don't know much about yet, but which must offer many fascinating theories and even moreover: dedicated activists. After Zagreb I will go to Ljubljana for two days and then back home to finish all the IGLYO work.

P.s. Tori Amos also sings about Teen Spirit, much better than Kurt.

Geen opmerkingen: